Panama Canal Series:
- History of Pirates
- Famous Canals of the World
- Modern Ship Design
- Great Lakes & St. Lawrence Seaway
- History of the Maritime Profession
- Fundamentals of Navigation
Art and Science of Ship Handling
- Maritime Accidents-Who's Responsible?
- History of the Army's Navy
- These lectures are full color Multi-Media, MS Power Point Presentations.
- All lectures are inclusive or may be presented as a series. Each lecture is approximately 40 to 45 minutes in length.
- A theater, classroom, or meeting hall with proper seating and viewing screen is to be provided by sponsoring organization. Instructor provides his own laptop and projector. Number of attendees may number from 12 to 900.